We now have growlers available for sale- You can refill your growler once weekly or we are happy to accommodate any schedule you want. At the moment, growlers can be refilled at the farm only, but we anticipate being able to re fill them at the Greenmarkets very very soon.
Right now we have Bradley Farm House Ale ready to go! This is an ale brewed with Belgian and New York State grains, hops, and Ray’s prize honey. Made in the Franco-Belgian style of Bier-de-Garde/Saison it has a light body, moderate alcohol, and a slightly tart finish.
Each growler is 64 ounces (roughly 4 glasses). Price is $20 including tax, plus a $4 bottle deposit. Refill your growler when you want for $20 – right now, refills can only be done at the farm, but very very soon we should be able to refill them at both of Ray’s Greenmarkets!
Get a growler subscription to suit your needs!!!
- 3 Months of Beer (1) 64 oz. growler per week for 12 weeks – $275 plus tax
- 6 Months of Beer (1) 64 oz. growler per week for 24 weeks- $500 plus tax
Having a Party???
- Order your kegs and sixtels for any upcoming holiday parties!!! We should have the Farm House Ale available, as well as a Porter Rye and a Tricerahopter IPA.
- Kegs ( ½ barrel, 15.5 gallons, about 120 glasses)are $285 plus tax.
- Sixtels ( 1/6 keg), 5 gallons, 40 glasses) are $95 plus tax
Please note that deposits are required on kegs and sixtels, and delivery fees vary based on location if they cannot be picked up at the farm or greenmarkets. We can also rent you taps for dispensing the beer.