November 20th – The Bromance Continues – Ray and Chef Saul Bolton Team up at The Norm/ Brooklyn Museum- Save the Date and We’ll Save You a Seat!!!!!
Ray and Chef Saul Bolton team up again! This time with The Norm at the Brooklyn Museum. Join us on November 20th for a phenomenal Fall Field-to-Fork Dinner.
We are honored that The Norm, the contemporary American restaurant at the Brooklyn Museum has asked us to launch their new dinner series. Chef Saul Bolton has created a wonderful menu showcasing the best of Ray’s bounty and Bruce Schneider of the Gotham Project has curated the optional wine pairings! We can’t wait to share this experience with you!
In this spectacular setting, we are offering a unique culinary and cultural experience from 4:30-8:30 PM including an optional tour and a wonderful four course meal. Seating is limited so reserve your spot at the table now!
The Dinner – $147 per person includes museum entry, tax and service
- Bradley Farm Kombocha Squash Soup Goat Cheese Crema, Pepitas, & Apple Sage Compote
- New Paltz Rabbit Braised and Roasted Salad of Brussels Sprouts, Ray’s Bacon, & Carrot Jus
- Bradley Farm Pork Tasting Pomme Puree,Turnips & Cabbage, Cider Sauce
- Wilkow Farms Apple Streusel Tart Spiced Pumpkin Sauce, Buttered Rum & Walnut Ice Cream
- One hour Brooklyn Museum Highlights tour (4:45-5:45pm) $15.00
- 3 course wine tasting by Bruce Schneider +Brooklyn Roasting Coffee $35.00 all inclusive
- Wine by the glass $15 all inclusive